Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wedding Anniversary


Today is Evan’s and my first wedding anniversary! So many wonderful things have happened throughout the first year of our journey through married life. I anxiously await what the years to come will bring.

When I first met Evan in 2006 I could have never imaged the impact he was going on have on my life. Honestly, I was a wreck. Together we got through the negative obstacles of broken youth and became responsible adults and homeowners.  I could not ask for a stronger bond, a more perfect union.  He is, after all, my muse.
 

 

Pictured above is Evan, myself, Kinsey, and Brandon (her fiance) during the wedding reception.   Kinsey is not only my best friend but the most independent, strong woman I have ever had the privilege of knowing.  Without having met her (also in 2006) I am unsure I would be the person I am today.  She opened my mind and heart to another way of life.  For that, I have only her to thank. 

Kinsey is a professional make up artist and organic farmer.  She did the sweetest post for Evan and I over at her make up blog.  Be sure to check it out by clicking here

Ryan Adam Wells (Evan's brother and actor), Tim Wells, Norma Wells
Not only is our anniversary shared with Father's Day, it is also a very special day for my granmother-in-law.  Happy Birthday Norma! 

Links to check out:
Kinsey Clark's make up blog: http://muakc.wordpress.com/
Sound and Fury, vaudeville-nouveau trio featuring my brother-in-law Ryan Adam Wells: http://www.soundandfury.org/
Factory Girl Photography: http://factorygirlphoto.com/

15 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

Happy anniversary - you look so gorgeous in all the photos!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

barefootandvintage said...

what a lovely post. congrats! and your wedding dress is gorgeous!

Bethany Heron said...

Loving your blog! :) x

http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

congrats!!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

awww how beautiful you two are together. I love these shots. happy first wedding anniversary. Today is also my wedding anniversary!! seven years for us. yey for June 19th!

Lila said...

Happy anniversary!

Coliourful Buttons said...

congrats and happy anniversary! lovely wedding dress.

have a good week ahead,
kaelyn
http://colourfulbuttons.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

Awe! Happy Anniversary!! Do you still have the top of your cake to eat :)

www.plentyforpennies.com

29 Skirts said...

These are some gorgeous wedding photos! Happy (belated) anniversary!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful photos. Love your dress and your sleeve!

christina said...

happy anniversary! may the years to come bring you joy, inner tranquility and love, love, LOVE :)
xxx
christina

Tea For Two said...

Can I just say, I am madly into the fact that Evan isn't wearing any shoes. That just makes these pictures. You two look like earth children from a fairy tale.

jessica said...

happy happy anniversary!!

Oh, My Darling said...

Happy anniversary! Thanks for sharing a lovely peek into your wedding ceremony!

Lynn {hearted girl} said...

girl, i been outta da loop! congrats to you both, how lovely are these photos?! so many specials to celebrate, wishing you many more years of bliss. ♥