Thursday, May 5, 2011

Factory Girl Photography

Top: forever 21, Skirt: vintage, Belt: thrifted



me Sweater: vintage, Shorts Shoes Necklace: thrifted
nikki Bandeau: wet seal, Vest: vintage, Jeans Necklace: thrifted

Wardrobe Stylist: Opal Wells
Models: Opal Wells, Nikki Rhodenbeck

This is the first half of a series I did with Heather back in mid March.  I took full advantage of my clothing addiction and pieced together eight different looks for Nikki and I. Apart from the frigid winds, it was a rather enjoyable experience.  The rest of the set is in post production and should be ready before long. 

May is turning out to be hectic.  This is a very busy time at work, requiring long hours to stay caught up.  As soon as it starts to slow back down I'm leaving for Las Vegas for a work conference.  My personal life is just as exhausting with four photo shoots between now and the end of the month and a garden that must be planted soon.  Hopefully I will still have time to blog somewhat regularly. 

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

16 comments:

Cailin´s Place said...

Like your skirt!great photos!kisses

www.cailinplace.blogspot.com

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

That button up/down skirt is so pretty! I would love to wear it myself hehe. That's so cute that you pieced different outfits together and took photos of it and such. Have a nice time at your work conference. Rest up Jenni!!!

Emilie said...

amazing pictures, makes me think of an alice in wonderland picknick :p it's been a while since I've been here (shame on me;s) but I really like your new header darling :)

lots of love
xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Heather said...

These photos are amazing, I love the vintage look. xo

Stacey Kay said...

This is beautiful. I'm going to give your blog a follow for sure.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Blogger spotlight: The Tree’s Roots
My Vintage Handbag Line

M said...

aaaand factory girl is like one of my favorite movies! hehe

come by my GIVEAWAY!


xx.M

www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Carys said...

These photos are lovely!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Lynn {hearted girl} said...

i'm absolutely loving the raw, concrete-like texture of these polaroid frames - so rad! Heather did an amazing job shooting both you lovely girls, i feel like i've tripped back in time. but really Jenni, it is as though you are from another era and have transplanted yourself into 2011. beautiful

sorry you had to brave the chilly air but the results are incredible! i feel the same way about balancing time, blog, work and life. it's waaaay tough sometimes, but you're doing a brilliant job. best of lucks through more of the busies and happiness ahead for the Vegas escapade. cheers to that! ♥

pea ess: thanks for all the wondrous comments you left for me, i smiled reading every one, you're the best lades! xo

SaraLynn said...

The two of you look absolutely fantastic! I especially love your shorts look... so beautiful and cute!

the nyanzi report said...

lovely photos and great style.

agent 0017 said...

great pictures! i love the grittiness and the faded look :)

jamie-lee said...

Ohh well, you and nikki look gorgeous - great photos!

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Love these! Love the red hair (duh!).

strawberry freckleface

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh love these, that first look especially :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

She is Sara said...

Wow these are just lovely. The photos are amazing as well as your poses and clothes!

Vicki said...

fabulous photographs!! :) x